[EVENT] IndieGoGo Campaign: Help Fund The Pressing Of CDs For “The SapphicSoul EP”
Click here to donate today: http://igg.me/p/94184?a=547291
For those that don’t know me, my name is Stephanie Hilliard, but I’m more widely known as Steph, The Sapphic Songstress. I have worked with artists such as Substantial and Marcus D (Bop Alloy), Tonedeff, PackFM, Mr. SOS,Toby (formerly of Inverse), Cashmere The Professional, and many other notable acts. On April 3, 2012, I released my debut album The SapphicSoul EP, which was a momentous occasion for me. Though it felt great to finally release this long-awaited album, I did so with a limited budget, and I was unable to save enough money to have physical copies made or have my music placed on major sites such as iTunes, AmazonMP3, and many others. Many fans expressed interest in helping me raise funds to get the physical copies made and more, so I’m asking for that help now.
What We Need & What You Get
Here is what I need from you:
- With your help, I need to raise $1,500 so I can press the digipak CDs (300 to 500 copies), get t-shirts, stickers, and posters made for you. The money will also go to expenses pertaining to postage and delivery of your incentives. Also, the money will help me get lifetime memberships to iTunes, CD Baby, and many other music sites.
- I will have incentives such as autographed official SapphicSoul EP digipak CDs, stickers, posters, t-shirts, personal Skype or Oovoo calls, and all-access passes for you if you donate.
- If I do not reach my goal, the funds will still go to pressing physical copies of my debut album, and you will still receive your gifts.
- Donate $1 – a “Thank You” on Twitter and Facebook.
- Donate $10 – a “Thank You”, plus a personalized autographed official digipak copy of The SapphicSoul EP.
- Donate $20 – all of the above, plus an autographed poster with sticker.
- Donate $30 - all of the above, plus an autographed t-shirt.
- Donate $50 - all of the above, plus a personal Skpye or Oovoo call from me.
- Donate $100 - all of the above, plus a personal Skpye or Oovoo call from me with a personal “Thank You” song performed by me.
- Donate $500 - all of the above, plus an all-access pass to one of my shows within the continental U.S., dinner with me after the show, and a photo taken with me to mark the event.
This album is my first child, and it is a good child. Helping to spread the word about my album would mean the world to me. Help me by spreading good, positive music to the masses…and it’ll only grown from there. Click here to make your donation today! http://igg.me/p/94184?a=547291
Other Ways You Can Help
If you can’t donate, here are other ways you can help:
And that’s it. Thank you for reading! Many Blessings!